Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Ski Lesson

Snowmageddon, Snowpocalypse . . .  the weather people in Philadelphia (and many other cities, I'm sure) are over the moon about this weather.  72 inches so far this winter "And it's only February!!!!."  I love weather people. 

 

Christopher took the two older girls skiing for their first time today.  On Friday night, after everyone had picked up their skis, he spent about an hour with the garden hose laced through a pipe, pulling them back and forth so they could practice a little bit.  All reports are they had a great time.  Ashlee wants to buy skis - ASAP.  C stayed with them all day.  He is not a perfect father, but, in my humble opinion, he is one of the best.

1 comments:

sharron yeates said...

Hi Dears! I love the pictures and your thoughts. You are a blessed family - HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I love you, Mom xo