Tuesday, March 8, 2011

January and February

January - back to school, lots of rain, Muir Woods, Stinson Beach.
February - school, winter break, no pictures . . .

 
And now we are into March, and I will try to be a better blogger for all my readers. . . hah!  I kill myself.  But, I will try to be a better blogger for my own personal benefit.

After looking at the pictures on the page, I'll add the following: The sunset on the beach was beyond beautiful, the picture doesn't even begin to capture it, and these sunsets are the only point I'm willing to give to CA beaches over the New Jersey shore.

The last picture is of New Year's morning - we all slept in the family room for New Year's Eve.  Christopher was on the floor with Ashlee and Paige and got the worst sleep of all of us.

3 comments:

MiriamR said...

That makes me miss the ocean. I think I need an ocean fix soon. Looks like a fun sleep over :) Oh and I love your green glass lamp

Heather said...

You have lots of readers, you just don't know it! You do need to post more often.

sharron yeates said...

Cute girls! I love slumber parties! Thank you for the beach sunset - it is spectacular. I love you.